Friday, September 19, 2008

Live the Present

If life can have the rewind button, I wish I would go to the place where I feel I could change my life from the one I am living right now. Next thought comes to my mind is, why can’t I do the same from this moment so that I wont regret later in future for not doing the same now.

Enough of drowning, regretting and thinking about the past. Rewind button for the life doesn’t exists at all but the pause and refresh buttons works fine.


“Be strong enough to at least try to make your life better”.

1 comment:

Ansar said...

You are not God to predict what will happen to your future. We always take decisions based on our present knowledge. It could be wrong or right, which we will come to know only in the future.
So I would prefer to have “rewind button” to correct my mistakes before I meet my Creator!!!