Friday, August 15, 2008

Anwesha

Music is a very powerful medicine which cures all your mental illness. Depends on our mood and taste – we get the music and the rest of the world is ours. Like music, the voice adds more life to it. Just imagine the whole world without any voice and just music alone! The gift of God, the voice of a person is not the same for all of us. Imagine again the whole world with one single voice alone!

Listen! the audio alone with high volume without seeing the video. Then try to give life to the voice you heard sometime back and see the video. Now tell me what do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbO80egv-cc


I also heard the original version of the song where I don’t get the same feeling after listening to this. I find this is the best. I am wondering when was the day I did not hear this since the day I got this song. I listen to this song daily.

  • The very most thing I observed from her voice is the control, we should know the control of our voice and so if we control there, we will get the required output else the voice spoils us with bad tone in the music. It is the same with life. You should know where to have the control in your life.
  • Secondly, the feel she has, when she sings that song.
    In life, we should give the feel of life when we live; otherwise you cannot enjoy the life and it will be very blank and pale.
  • The Passion in her voice, a boundless enthusiasm, full concentration - Are these not involved in our so called struggling life to succeed it?
  • Finally the happiness in her face after she finishes the song. She sang very well and so the happiness with politeness and gentlness. Be humble though you touch the Everest and be happy with the work you do with all your effort.

    Nothing extraordinary – all simple rules but these are under “to be followed” or “to be reminded” categories.

    She was the runner up in the competition!!! Just think how much we have to struggle to come to the top position in life…

    I started somewhere and going somewhere else. My idea is just to post this video which makes me feel so good and keeps me in peace whenever I am off. Every time when I listen to this song, I get goose bumps which I cannot avoid even if I control.

    P.S. I tried attaching the video but i am not able to attach; so giving the link of the song. After buffering, just listen the song without seeing the video initially.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice Post

I love the way you write the things on this blog ... great going ....

Dont change your style and your matter .. it will spoil the very essence of the blog ...

Best of luck and welcome to blogging ...

Remember .. this is your own space and u decide wht to do .. there r no rules for blogging :)